Here’s wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year – Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Here are some panorama images created using Autostitch software, an automatic image stitching software for creating panoramas. A demo version can be downloaded from the website.
Ion Orchard, Singapore – using Nokia N85
Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur – using Nokia N85
Pavillion Shopping Center, Kuala Lumpur – using Nokia N85
It can even be used to create special effects: Pavillion Shopping Center – using Nokia N85
Here’s a link to download five wonderful self help classic, in e-book (PDF) format, for FREE.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Acres Of Diamonds by Russell Conwell
- The Art And Science Of Personal Magnetism by Theron Q. Dumont
These are all self help classics – pioneering works in the field of personal development, highly recommended reading for people from all walks of life.
I received this via email recently. Thought I’d share it here for the New Year:
- 1. Drink plenty of water.
- 2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- 3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- 4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- 5. Make time for prayer.
- 6. Play more games.
- 7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
- 8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- 9. Sleep for 7 hours
- 10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile.
- 11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- 12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- 13. Don’t over do ; keep your limits.
- 14. Don’t take yourself so seriously ; no one else does.
- 15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- 16. Dream more while you are awake.
- 17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- 18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- 19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- 20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- 21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- 22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- 23. Smile and laugh more.
- 24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- 25. Call your family often.
- 26. Each day give something good to others.
- 27. Forgive everyone for everything.
- 28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- 29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- 30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
- 31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
- 32. Do the right things.
- 33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- 34. GOD heals everything.
- 35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- 36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- 37. The best is yet to come.
- 38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
- 39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least :
- 40. Do forward this to everyone you care about.