Conference Papers Delivered
- “Cogeneration District Cooling – Decarbonizing Urban Comfort Cooling”. 7th District Cooling World Summit 2022.
- “Techno-economic assessment of turbine inlet air cooling for small scale combined cycle power plant in Malaysia climate”. Regional Conference on Mechanical & Marine Engineering (REMME 2018), Malaysia.
- “Techno-economic Assessment of Turbine Inlet Air Cooling for Cogeneration Plant in Malaysia Climate”. 2018 4th International Conference on Environment and Renewable Energy (ICERE 2018), Da Nang, Vietnam.
- “Turbine Inlet Air Cooling for Industrial and Aero-derivative Gas Turbine in Malaysia Climate”. 2017 International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Energy Engineering (EI2E 2017), Shanghai, China.
- “Feasibility Study of Turbine Inlet Air Cooling using Mechanical Chillers in Malaysian Climate”. 2017 International Conference on Alternative Energy in Developing Countries and Emerging Economies, Thaksin University, Bangkok, Thailand
- “Enhancing District Cooling Plant Efficiency”. Ashrae Technical Conference on Built Environment for Sustainability 2014, Malaysia.
- “Application of Chilled Water Storage in District Cooling Plants”. Asia Pacific District Cooling Forum 2012, Malaysia.
- “Enhancing Central Chiller Plant Efficiency in District Cooling Systems”. International Conference on Advanced Technology in Energy for a Better Environment 2011, Hong Kong.
- “Keynote Lecture: District Energy & Cogeneration – A Sustainable Energy Solution for the Modern City”. Regional Conference on Mechanical & Marine Engineering, November 2018
- “Half Day Course on District Cooling – An Energy Efficient Utility Service for the Modern City”. Young Engineers Section & Mechanical Engineering Technical Division of The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia, December 2017
- “Half Day Course on Cogeneration – An Effective Solution for Decarbonizing the Energy Sector”. Young Engineers Section & Mechanical Engineering Technical Division of The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia, December 2017
- “District Energy & Cogeneration –A smart solution for decarbonizing the modern city”. MASHRAE-ERIN-ERIA – Seminar on Smart & Eco-Friendly Cities, Malaysia, April 2017
- “District Cooling Plants – Traditional Built-Up Model vs Pre-Engineered Package Chiller Plant”. Politeknik Ungku Omar CEO Faculty Seminar – “Recent Trends and Development in HVAC Technology”, Malaysia, November 2016
- “District Cooling Plant – An Energy Efficient Utility Service”. Regional Conference on Mechanical & Marine Engineering, October 2016
- Two Day Course on “HVAC: Trends & Technologies”. Politeknik Ungku Omar, Malaysia. September 2015
- Half Day Course on “District Cooling System – Central Chiller Plant Design”. Institute of Engineers, Malaysia. July 2011
- “Fundamentals of District Cooling”. Institute of Engineers, Malaysia. August 2010